http://azortin.pl/?rtysa=opcje-binarne-jak-czyta%C4%87-wykresy&baf=44 Millions of bytes of information already exist out there covering how to approach building a social media strategy. Few come with the street cred of Charlene Li and Jeremiah Owyang.site de rencontre gratuit st jean sur richelieu forex rm vs usd
- First listen and learn
- Engage, but focus on sharing and watching
- Look at ways to support your customers and help them solve their problems
- Engage your customers in your innovation — what are their ideas?
- Start small, focusing on one business goal where social media can have an impact — and gauge success by how well you reached the business goal
- Practice and preach openness — this takes courage!
bdswiss gibt es was besseres Their follow on “Understand Your Customers’ Social Behaviors” is also worth a look. Their report focuses on how it’s important to conduct research to identify the social behaviors of your customers before you do anything. For example, identify:http://tiffin.my/bilwoer/5785
- Where customers are online (use surveys, brand monitoring)
- Who customers trust (surveys)
- Who customers influence (surveys, brand monitoring)
- How customers use social tools in the context of your products
http://eren.es/?esrof=opciones-binarias-binarymx&3c3=77 Once you understand, the plan can be built.