- Turn off your cell phone
- Log out of social media
- Finish what you start (don’t let half finished drafts linger)
- Close your email
- Close your door
- Schedule a writing block
- Be true to your writing style
- Don’t covet what others are doing (focus on your writing rather than friends at the bar)
- Be accountable for your writing time (do what you say you’re going to do)
- Quantify your writing goals
where can i buy cytotec over the counter Excellent. Yes. There are way too many things distracting us… I learned focus and discipline early in life. There simply weren’t the distractions of cell phones and social media then. Just a pencil and paper! Fortunately I can fall back on those focus skills whenever I want.
http://uplifterscarpet.com/tag/upholstery-cleaning-naples/ Can the new generation of digital natives? I hope so. Meantime, close the door, turn off email, turn off iMessage, turn off Skype, put your phone on DND or better still turn it OFF, and get on with it.